Panel discussion: Towards a connected world – driving innovation & transforming business models
|•||Creating Value from connecting “things” Assessing the commercial feasibility and monetization of IoT|
|•||How will the “Internet of Things” remake your industry? In what ways can IoT improve efficiency, enable innovation and drive real business transformation?|
|•||How will the technologies evolve?|
|•||Managing IoT data & Creating Value through Analytics|
• Kiran DB, Director, Solution Sales, Microsoft
• Rachna Nath, Partner and Head of Digital Consulting Services , KPMG in India
• Sourabh Chatterjee, Senior Vice President and Head – Technology, Digital Sales and Marketing, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
• Krishnan Raman, Co-Founder & CEO, Flutura Decision Sciences & Analytics
• Pramod Vaidya, Chief Operating Officer at Greaves Cotton Limited
Spitfire – Moderator posing Qs to the speaker
• Chirag Mehta, GM, Maintenance, Power Cable Division, Finolex
• Mr. Rakesh Vasal, Vice President – Security & Fire | Essar Steel India Ltd.
• Moderator : Krishna Kumar – ET Now
• AV Suresh, President – International Operations | CEO – Forbes Professional | Eureka Forbes Limited
• Naveen Gouder, Senior Vice President – R&D, Purchasing and Quality, Luminous
Panel Discussion 2: Internet of Things Today – Does IoT lead to a good Return on Investment?
What does it take to develop the IOT products and Services? When and where is it needed? Does it help in meeting targets and expectations? What challenges are faced in its execution? How does it help in ROI?
• Srikanth Karnakota, Director- Server & Cloud Business, Microsoft
• Sanjeev Kumar, Plant Head, AVP Manufacturing, Godrej
• Tarun Mishra, Founder and CEO of Covacsis Technologies
• Puneet Bhatia, Director and Practice Leader, Internet of Things and Emerging Technologies, KPMG India
• Shirish Patwardhan, CTO, KPIT Technologies